Spring 2012 Travel Information
Spring 2012 BAYS Travel Teams
(Fall travel teams are generally for children in grades 4 through 12)
ON-LINE Registration begins NOW!
- Go to https://secure.adminsports.net/watertownmasoccer
- Travel Team Registration Deadline is November 25th
- (Due to BAYS schedules, Watertown Youth Soccer CANNOT guarantee that space on a team will be available if your registration is received after the Registration Deadline, November 25th)
- Refunds of registration, minus $25, can be made up until March 1st.
- Registration questions can be directed to: Jeff Wilson-Braun, Tel #617-924-1525 firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you don’t have internet access, paper registration forms are available from Travel Team coordinators, your current coach or at the Watertown Recreation Department in Town Hall. Forms are also in a “soccer box” on the porch of 112 Irving Street. MAIL PAPER FORMS TO:
Watertown Youth Soccer c/o Jeff Wilson-Braun
112 Irving St.
Watertown, MA 02472
- The Spring 2012 BAYS season is ten weeks long with games occurring for grades 4-12 on Saturdays (the season running April 10 thru June 12th).
- Starting in late March, travel teams usually begin practices which occur twice a week in the evenings in Watertown.
- The practice schedule and field location are set up by team coaches.
Watertown Youth Soccer is excited to introduce a new uniform this fall with an up to date design that we feel players will be proud to wear on the field. The uniform kit will include jersey, shorts and socks and will cost $42. The old style red and white jerseys will no longer be used.
Through November 25th, Travel Team registration and kit purchase on-line will cost $132, $177 if paid after November 25th.
You may download and print the form as a PDF by clicking on this link: WYSL Spring 2012 Registration Form